Thursday, February 15, 2007

Albums to Kiss To.

A couple of posts ago, I posted something about Bloc Party and I stated it's a good album to kiss to.

A couple of knuckleheads decided to post comments about what are other albums to kiss to.

Here's my definitive list.

ALBUMS TO KISS TO
by
Sean O'Connor

1) Albums to Kiss Someone You Love To
-The Smiths - The Queen is Dead :: Seriously, why? Because if you love the person you're with. You can kiss to any album. This one especially. I enjoy kissing to this album mostly because the music is very whimsical. I think a good song to feel someone up to is 'Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others.'

-Islands - Return To The Sea :: This album is sooooooo much fun. This album is very innocent so you'll be staying around the kissing and not move to other bases. Unless you're smooth and your name is like "Always Closes The Deal" Rick but then you don't even need an album to kiss a girl to because you'll close the deal regardless. The album goes from rocking, to cute, to rocking and cute. It also sounds like water recorded it. I like music like that.

-Love- Forever Changes :: This is a truly romantic album. Listening to this is like living inside a Valentine's decoration or just a real heart. It's pretty gross but at the same time, it has things going into that you can't understand. (I.E. arteries)

2) ALBUMS TO KISS PEOPLE YOU DON'T LOVE TO
Any Coldplay Album ::
I know, gross. I hate coldplay. But who likes it? Girls I want to make out with but don't have anything in common with. They will be like "OH, you like Coldplay? That means you're really sensitive." Then they realize I'm a good kisser and I put on the Flaming Lips' 'Soft Bulletin' and they immediately regret kissing me. But still kiss me because I'm a good kisser.

Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True :: Honestly, I love this album. It's one of my top 10 albums of all-time. But I don't know what it is about this album. But it makes me want to just kiss people but not really enjoy myself. I'm either like this album is so friggen good, thank god this making out isn't getting in the way or I'm like woah, this making out is good and so is this album.....do I love this girl? and then the girl asks "WHO IS THIS? IT SOUNDS LIKE GERMANY." And I'm like "What?" and she goes "WHAT'S GERMANY?" And I say "It's a country, you said it first." And she says "OHHHH! RIGHT! I hate germany because I'm from Spain." Then I tell her, I'm allergic to spanish people and run.


This is part 1 of a 3 part series of kissing to music. Next part is about kissing puppies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.