Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weirdness

Weirdness.

Let's feel weird. I feel weird about everything lately. I've been hating everrrrything lately. Like anything you mention. I've hated it. I like music a little bit. But I hate everything else. Okay. Okay. I like pizza a lot of a bit. But I hate everything else. Pizza, music. Nothing else. Okay. I like the new Sarah Silverman show. But I hate everything else. This is going to go on for about 2800 more paragraphs til finally it just says okay I like everything I mentioned, but I hate people who are different from me. By that, I just mean people who can't accept other people. I hate those people. I hate people who aren't tolerant. I think that's okay to do.

One time, this guy found my myspace and decided to tell me how stupid my comedy was. He thought it was really stupid and unfunny. But on his myspace in his hobbies he said he was "Anti-Racism" but I think that if you have to say you are anti-racism than you are racist. Saying you're anti-racism is like a little girl saying she's pro-pony.

Ugh-city, USA.

No comments: